Student Accessibility Services COVID-19 Response
The Student Accessibility Services team is available via email, Zoom or in person, to facilitate accommodations.
- Accommodation Letters: You should provide your faculty members with an official accommodation letter from the SAS office, if you have not already done so. Please see Letters Guide to retrieve a current letter, or Existing Student Guide for how to request a new letter for this semester.
- Exam Accommodations: To arrange exam accommodations, please follow the same steps you always have: forward your accommodation letter to faculty, and complete an online exam form 7 days in advance of an upcoming exam.
- ASL Interpreters/ CART: We are working with our existing outside vendors to ensure these services to continue remotely and when indicated, in person, taking care of the logistics surrounding these services. Please contact SAS with any questions.
If you have questions about disability-related accommodations as we return to in person classes, direct them to SAS. We are available to answer questions and help coordinate accommodations.
Yale University COVID-19 Websites
- Yale University COVID-19 website has informing pertaining to Yale’s actions and response.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s information for people with disabilities.
- The National Center for College Students with Disabilities created a resource library for students with disabilities during the time of COVID-19.