How do I get accommodations for my courses?

Each semester registered students seeing the need for accommodations in any or all of their courses must complete a Course Accommodation Request form. It will be forwarded to the Resource Office on Disabilities. Blank forms can be picked up in the office. You will be notified by e-mail from Carolyn Barrett when letters are ready for you to take to your instructors. When you get this notice, stop by the office any time between 8:30 and 4:30 weekdays, no appointment is necessary.