How do I request accommodations for housing?

Freshman will indicate the need for special housing on their housing application form after matriculation. This will require students to send supporting medical documentation to justify the request during the month of May.

Upperclass persons can either speak to their Dean or make the request directly to the Resource Office on Disability before housing draw in the College. In all of these requests, medical documentation that justifies the request will be required.

Graduate and Professional School students wishing to live in University housing and needing special accommodations should contact the Resource Office on Disabilities before April 1. Medical documentation that supports the request will be required.