Yale Dining will customize its services on the meal plans to accommodate medical conditions, food allergies, and medical histories.
Start by asking us for help!
1. Complete the Student Accessibility Services accommodation request form to provide us with a medical statement about your food requirements and/or restrictions and upload medical documentation.
2. Complete the Food Allergy Self-Identification Form.
3. Contact Dining to discuss your needs: email@example.com. They will work individually with you to provide you with a proper diet.
4. See more information on the Dietary Needs Page.
5. Download the Dining apps.