Helping our students eat well is our priority. To eat safely, with peace of mind, is equally important. Yale Hospitality offers the ability to customize menu offerings to accommodate dietary preferences based on food allergies, religious guidelines, medical conditions, and lifestyle choices.
Register for Dietary Accommodations
1. Complete the Student Accessibility Services accommodation request form to provide us with allergy-related information about your food requirements and/or restrictions and upload medical documentation.
2. Complete the Food Allergy Self-Identification Form.
3. Contact Yale Hospitality to discuss your needs and meet one-on-one with our Registered Dietitians to arrange an individualized plan.
4. Learn more on the Dietary Accommodations Page.
5. Download the Yale Hospitality (Transact Mobile Ordering) mobile app to conveniently access daily menus, nutrition information, and more.