Student Life and Services
For graduate students: Written and Oral Communication Help
Office of Institutional Equity and Access
The Office of Institutional Equity and Access oversees the University’s affirmative action programs and monitors compliance with policies and laws which ensure equal opportunity for students, employees and applicants for employment or admission.
To view accessibility of buildings on campus, go to the Campus Map, choose a building location, and view the Accessibility option in the upper-right pop-up window.
Links outside Yale:
- Americans with Disabilities Act Homepage
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Job Accommodation Network
- GRE Exam Accommodation Information
- GMAT Exam Accommodation Information
- LSAT Exam Accommodation Information
- MCAT Exam Accommodation Information
- PANCE Exam Accommodations