What We Do

Student Accessibility Services’ mission is to facilitate individualized accommodations for undergraduate, graduate and professional school students with disabilities, and work to remove barriers which may prevent full participation in the University community. We are guided by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. 
An inclusive university requires the participation of each member. Yale University’s commitment to diversity, equity and belonging extends to students with disabilities and we collaborate with campus partners to create a welcoming and accessible environment. 
If you have any questions about student accessibility or our office, please contact us. 

If you are a Yale employee seeking disability-related accommodations, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Access.