Residential Accommodations

Accommodations for students living in residential colleges include housing accommodations and/or food allergy and dining accommodations. Please follow the links below for detailed information on each.

Housing Accommodations

To request an accommodation that will be helpful in alleviating one or more of the student’s  identified symptoms or effects of the disability.

Information and Forms

Food Allergies and Dining Accommodations

Yale Hospitality offers the ability to customize menu offerings to accommodate dietary needs based on food allergies and medical conditions.

Information and Forms